Friday 17 April 2020


I chose to make this because it does not require the use of the oven
or stove top, both of which I am not allowed to use when Mum and
Dad are at work.


Three step:
Weetbix Fudge

Ingredients:
350g butter
10 crushed weetbix
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 cup flour
2 Tsp cocoa




Melt butter in microwave and pour over dry ingredients then mix.
Press hard into a tin. Leave until cool.

Mine came out a little crumbly so next time I will alter the recipe
by adding 50g of butter.

2 comments:

  1. This looks delicious, Lucy, and easy to make. I'm sure your brothers and sister will have enjoyed eating it. I may try it myself. It is lovely to see you doing such interesting things during the lockdown.
    A little prompt for next time: check the spelling of 'below.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice and fast recipe Lucy, perfect for busy families and for children to make.
    I like how you noticed and corrected your measurements, and the font is a lovely elegant choice to use for recipes.
    Thanks Lucy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.